Control panel and functions
1. Set the power output of the oven by turning the control (Power) to the required level.
2. Set the cooking time by turning the timer (Time) to the required interval depending on the food being prepared (max. 30 minutes).
3. After the power output and the time has been set the microwave will automatically commence to cook.
4. After the set cooking time has elapsed the oven will turn itself o.
5. If you are not using the oven, leave the timer set to "0".
Note: To select a cooking time less than two minutes, turn the control past the 2 minute mark and return to the desired value.
Functions Power output Application
Low 17 % Softening of ice-cream
Defrost 40 % Defrosting
M. Low 48 % Preparation of soup, softening of butter
Med 66 % Stewing of meat, sh
M. High 85 % Rice, sh, chicken, minced meat
High 100 % Heating, milk, boiling of water, vegetables, beverages
The microwave oven interferes with
While in operation the microwave oven may interfere with radio and television reception. It
is a similar type of interference to that of small electric appliances such as mixers, vacuum
cleaners and electric ventilators.
The light inside the oven dims. When using a lower power output the light inside the oven may dim.
Steam is accumulating on the door, hot
air is coming out of the openings.
While cooking steam may come out of the food. The majority of it will escape through the
ventilation openings, but a part may accumulate in a colder area such as the door. This is a
The oven was accidentally turned on
You must not turn on the oven when empty. It is very dangerous.
Problem Possible cause Solution
Can not turn on the oven.
(1) The power cord is not rmly
inserted into the power socket.
Pull the cord out of the socket. After approximately
10 seconds reinsert the power cord into the socket.
(2) A fuse has burned out or the circuit
breaker was triggered.
Change the fuse or switch on the circuit breaker
(repaired by a service technician from our
(3) Problem with the power socket.
Try to connect a dierent electrical appliance into
The oven does not heat.
(4) The door is not properly closed. Close the door properly.
The glass plate is making sounds
when the oven is in operation.
(5) The turning underlay or the bottom
of the oven is dirty.
Clean the oven according to the instructions in
Capacity: 20 l
Microwave power output: 700 W
Minute timer: 30 minutes
Power levels available: 6 levels
Turning plate: Ø 245 mm
Weight: 10.5 kg
Dimensions: 452 × 262 × 330 mm
Inner dimensions: 315 × 198 × 297 mm
Nominal voltage: 230-240 V~ 50 Hz
Nominal input power: 1 200 W
Operating frequency: 2 450 MHz
Noise level: 55 dB