• The baby unit and the parent unit are probably
close to the outer limits of the operating
range. Try a different location or decrease the
distance between the units. Please note that
it takes about 30 seconds each time before a
connection between the units is established.
• You may have placed the unit next to a
transmitter or other DECT appliance, such as
a DECT telephone or other 1.8GHz/1.9GHz
baby monitor. Move the unit away from the
other appliances until the connection is re-
• The DECT technology of this baby monitor
guarantees no interference from other
equipment and no eavesdropping.
• The operating time on batteries may be up
to 24 hours, but this depends on the type of
batteries and how often and how long you use
the parent unit on batteries. Please note that
the batteries are not charged when the parent
unit is connected to the mains. Plug in the
parent unit when a wall socket is available close
by to save battery power.
• Make sure you use 1.5V R6 AA alkaline
non-rechargeable batteries or charged 1.2V
R6 AA rechargeable batteries. Recharge the
rechargeable batteries in a separate battery
• No, you cannot use the baby unit on batteries.
The baby unit can only be used on mains
• If the parent unit beeps while the ‘link’ light
ashes red continuously, the connection with
the baby unit is lost. Move the parent unit closer
to the baby unit or switch on the baby unit if it
• The baby unit may be switched off. Switch on
the baby unit.
The units may be too close to each other. Make
sure the parent unit and the baby unit are at least
1 metre/3.5 feet away from each other.
• The baby unit and the parent unit may be out
of range of each other. Reduce the distance
between the units.
• You may have set the volume to the lowest
level (mute). Increase the volume.
• The baby unit also picks up other sounds than
those of your baby. Move the baby unit closer
to the baby (but observe the minimum distance
of 1 metre/3.5 feet).
• The specied range is only valid outdoors in
open air. Inside your house, the operating range
is limited by the number and type of walls and/
or ceilings in between. Inside the house, the
operating range is up to 50 metres/150 feet.